Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breakn Necks!!!



Okay I was driving on the Highway the other day and out of the corner of my eye I spot this sick stanced mini.



I wanted so bad to pull over and chat it up with the owner but he was on the access road. It was safe to say I “broke my neck that day” trying to get a good look at this thing..















Now fast forward to toady, I was on FaceBook and get this post from Banzai Steve about his new post on flickr. I was like “oh shit that’s the car I have been looking for!!” With lighting speed I posted it here for all of you guys to enjoy.




















This has to be one of the cleanest minis out there. The gold and black combo flows so real together…






















Well there you have it another sick shot from Banzai Steve, hope it broke your neck as it did mine….

No comments:

Post a Comment